Powered by flickr embed.
Do you find that people respond to new ideas by responding, “but we can’t do that, because we’ve always done it this way!”
Or that people laugh at new ideas, and no one can remember the last time anyone did anything really cool?
Try out a few of Jim’s unique ideas on innovation get you started on your voyage into become an innovation leader:
- The innovation killers
- 10 Great Words for Innovation
- 10 Ideas for Instilling an Innovation Culture
- 10 Surefire Ways to Destroy Innovative Thinking
- The Masters of Business Imagination Manifesto
- Innovative Thinking: Thing Big, Start Small, Scale Fast
- What Do World Class Innovators Do That Others Don’t Do?
- Innovators Aren’t Afraid to Ask Tough Questions
- Is It Time for An Innovation Audit?
- Why Innovation Thrives in the Building of Sandcastles?
- The BIG Secrets of Innovative Organizations