A STATE OF THE ART
WITH FULL INTERACTIVE
Jim offers virtual keynotes, interactive sessions, panel discussions, and more.
The broadcast capabilities include multiple context-relevant backdrops, picture-in-picture, video embeds, text message polling, live Q&A.
Curious? Schedule a virtual call with Jim and he’ll give you a tour of what is virtually possible from his broadcast studio!
THIS IS VIRTUAL!
And it happens to be from the basement virtual broadcast studio of Futurist Jim Carroll. It’s virtual – done right!
What you get delivered – world class production values brought to your virtual events worldwide.
A WORLD-CLASS VIRTUAL STUDIO!
Virtual insight from a sophisticated studio setup:
- BROADCAST QUALITY VIDEO: 3 Canon M200 DSLR’s with professional quality wide-angle lenses with multiple camera angles
- BROADCAST QUALITY AUDIO: Sennheiser XSW-3D wireless lavaliere microphone, supplemented by 2 Hotec wireless lapel mics
- PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING SETUP: 7 upper stage rack lights supplemented by 3 floor lights, plus 2 overhead flood lights and side face lamps ensure a properly lit studio scene
- CONFIDENCE ‘STAGE MONITORS’: allowing Jim to monitor and control the show flow live
- 4 MACINTOSH IMAC/MACBOOK PRO WITH ECamm.Live and NDI Integration: the most sophisticated OS/X production platform, combined with integration with other platforms for screen sharing, interactive polls, Q&A, and resource offloading
- STREAM LABS STREAMDECK and LOGITECH STAGE REMOTE: pushbutton and remote advance show and flow control
- FULL GREEN SCREEN with OVER 500+ VIRTUAL STAGE SETS: professionally produced 3d virtual stage sets provides for professional broadcast quality productions
- STOCK IMAGE, AUDIO AND VIDEO LIBRARY: providing context and scene-specific content
- APPLE MOTION GRAPHICS: for special effects and titling
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: 1000MBS DOWN, 30MBS UP allowing for 4K broadcast distribution
- RESTREAM INTEGRATION: for simultaneous distribution to YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook Live, Twitter, and other platforms, including custom RTMP destinations
Contact Jim for a live tour!
A Sampling of Virtual Keynotes for Clients
MAKING VIRTUAL WORK!
30 years on stage with global clients like Disney, NASA, and the World Bank, Jim Carroll excels at delivering the same customized insight, and high-energy presentations, with full interactivity, from a state-of-the-art broadcast studio.
You will discover in Jim Carroll effective online leadership insight in an interactive broadcast style that redefines the state of the possible, the opportunity for attention-grabbing online content, and engaging interactivity.
Platforms include Zoom, Goto Meeting, Google Meet, Youtube, LinkedIn, Periscope and Facebook Live, and private corporate networks via RTMP protocol
- Live, interactive keynotes streamed online
- “Beyond the Keynote” opportunities with online,
virtual video panels
- Enhanced by optional professionally produced
videos, executive training and leadership series
- Full multimedia delivery in a virtual format
- Interactive audience Q&A and live text message polling via PollEverywhere
- Highly customized content
WITH A PROVEN PARTNER
Jim Carroll has invested 5,000+ hours in creating a solid infrastructure for reliable online delivery from his home-based virtual broadcast studio – and delivering presentations to global clients.
Want to know more? Simply arrange to visit him in his studio for a tour.
- Virtual works when done right!
- Experience matters. Jim delivers.
- 25 years stage experience. Battle tested virtual insight.
- It’s a different format. But more compelling.
- You need a reliable partner to get you there.
- Get over your inertia – commit to online!
JIM CARROLL IS READY
WHEN YOU ARE!
As soon as the global Covid-19 crisis and economic meltdown began Jim focused on ramping up the sophistication of his existing home broadcast studio.
Clients focused on transitioning into our new complex world are already arranging for his live-streamed events. He provides leadership talks, panel discussions, professionally produced event videos, and more – with full virtual audience interactivity and participation!
JIM’S MESSAGE TO YOU?
“Years from now, we will look back and realize that many industries, technologies, concepts and ideas accelerated throughout the crisis, as the opportunity they provided, proved to be critical.
They did not give up on the opportunity for accelerating their organization into the future through effective leadership insight. The time to consider an effective virtual speaker is now!”