FOLLOW Jim Carroll
Jim is one of the world’s leading global futurists, trends and innovation experts, with a massive global blue chip client list. Over the last 25 years, more than 2 million people have shared his insight at his events.
He is very active on various social media channels – Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr! Every day he is posting his insight on trends, creativity, innovation, and the issues of the day!
You can easily follow him through the links below. But first watch this short clip for a little bit of insight into what he posts about.
SOCIAL MEDIA IMPACT
Jim Carroll knows that in the era of collapsing attention spans, hyper-information and massive acceleration of everything, that he needs to work hard to help his clients understand ‘what’s up.’ That’s why he has built a leading edge home green-screen studio, and has lined up with an overseas video producer, to put together some of the leading edge video material that he shares through his social media channels.
Watch this clip for insight on how he uses his home studio.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE FROM FOLLOWING JIM CARROLL
Get inspired. Motivated. Understand the future better. Have a laugh. And more!
- continual updates on trends that Jim is observing, research and thinking about
- his unique “Your Future in 120 Seconds or Less” videos where he’s out in the world thinking about some unique trend – see the Videos section for a few!
- client pre-event promotional videos, which often provide insight into some of the cutting issues of our time as requested by his global client base
- a regular stream of clips from the stage – insight on trends, disruption, innovation
- Jim’s daily motivational quote, posted each weekday morning before 7AM! Now 900+ and counting, since October 2016
- on Twitter, commentary, retweets and posts on issues that matter
- notifications of new blog posts to his Web site
- and much, much more
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU FOLLOW Jim Carroll
Your Future in 120 Seconds or Less!
Quick little clips filmed while Jim is on the road and out-and-about, on trends he’s seeing and witnessing ‘in the wild.’
Client Pre-Event Videos!
Filmed in his home studio and edited by his overseas video partner, these generate excitement and interest in an event well before the event begins.
Keynote Clips from the Stage!
He posts dozens fo short clips each month to get you thinking about the future, trends, creativity and innovation!