It means you are in pretty big trouble. I hit my virtual broadcast studio to explain why.
>Why does this happen? Straight to the point – it’s because of these failures in leadership:
- they don’t know what’s next
- they don’t want to know what’s next
- they refuse to accept what’s next
- they don’t believe the imminence of what’s next
- they don’t think there is any hurry to deal with what’s next
- their arrogance blinds them as to what’s next
- they are in a state of denial as to the scope of what’s next
- they are totally wrong about ten speed of disruptive change with what’s next
- their age gives them a poor filter to understand what’s next.
Tell me if you disagree. You can’t! With this type of mindset, many organizations have failure ingrained at the top!