Every industry and business will find more change in the next 5 years than in the last 100. What will YOU do with this reality?
How do you achieve agility in a fast moving environment and adapt to the era of acceleration?
Think about these key ideas:
- structure for execution
- rebuild your competitive intelligence capabilities
- watch the “edges”, particular crowdfunding initiaitves in your space
- abandon tradition – get more projects on the leading edge
- be decisive – avoid aggressive indecision
- innovate with structure – form fast teams!
- enourage entrepreneurial units – spin out units rather than reining them in
- partner up in unique ways
- redefine strategic planing – flex it to short term thinking
- build a culture that supports new ideas
- challenge decisions
- rapidly ingest new technology
- “test and learn”
- spots trends quicker
- master ‘sketch-to-scale’
- risk failure faster
- align different generations on social projects