Where did September go?
In a hectic month, I gave keynote presentations in London, Montreal, New York, Chicago and Stockholm. I’m back on the ground now, but certainly “covered a lot of ground,” so to speak.
My talks covered a broad range of issues:
- the future of health care: what trends will impact us 5, 10, 20 years out? This in two breakout sessions at a major US health care conference;
- the emerging skills crisis, and the challenges in recruiting and retaining Gen-Y staff, in a three hour presentation/workshop examining future trends for the annual partners conference of a major accounting firm;
- how to innovate and thrive in a time of constant change, in a keynote talk for senior staff of the BBC;
- and a keynote on the future of business and leisure travel in New York for the huge international HSMAI association
- not to mention an address of “The keys to innovation” for SAP in Stockholm
My keynotes these days are covering a huge range of issues, including lifestyle, corporate, workplace, demographic, social, technological and other trends.
They are striking a chord — Hospitality.Net wrote an article featuring highlights from what they called a “thought provoking keynote.”
I’m in the office for the week, working away to get “What I Learned from Frogs in Texas” finished off an in to print.
GET IN TOUCH
Jim's Facebook page
You'll find Jim's latest videos on Youtube
Mastodon. What's on Jim's mind? Check his feed!
LinkedIn - reach out to Jim for a professional connection!
Flickr! Get inspired! A massive archive of all of Jim's daily inspirational quotes!
Instagram - the home for Jim's motivational mind!