Your Post Covid Reality
The Trends that Define Your Future!
The ultimate impact of Covid-19 on your future? Beyond the fact that we will be living in a somewhat surreal and unusual future, another fact remains – every organization is entering a new future in which a new era of massive acceleration defines everything you will do.
Futurist Jim Carroll outlines what you can expect!
Do You Have What it Takes?
In a world of d fast-moving economic volatility, future-oriented leadership insight is now more important than ever before.
FACTS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 68% per cent of organizations have said that global pandemic has forced then to adopt and change their business model
- 77% recognize the need for systemic change in their operations
- 82% believe a more challenging economy is in their future
- and yet 47% of CFO’s are not very comfortable committing to new investments in the next 6 to 12 months
Agility, Flexibility, Volatility!
Future Oriented Leadership
The relevance of existing business models as a future strategy has been put into stark reality at the same time that operational preparedness for the future has been put to the challenge.
The acceleration of many previous trends now defines your future, and it’s your ability to interpret, plan for and align to what comes next that will define your success.
Are you a future-oriented leader?
- what lessons have you learned have you learned through the pandemic?
- Have you considered how your future has shifted, changed, and transformed?
- and more important – what you are going to do about it?
- do you operate at speed, given that over 50% of executives have said speed, agility, flexibility and future adaptability ar the key characteristics for success going forward
- the future isn’t what it used to be – but do you know what it is to become?
Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity: Leadership Strategies and Insight for the Post Pandemic World
History has taught us that only 10% of organizations become breakthrough performers during a period of economic challenge. What will you do to be part of this elite group of aggressive survivors?
Futurist Jim Carroll has carefully studied the strategies they pursue, the concepts that drive them, and the actions they take to become a success in this complex new world.
It’s timely and critical insight! Recovery-oriented CEOs and senior executives understand that in addition to managing existing challenges, right now is the time to focus on strategies that align with our complex new reality in order to achieve growth and pursue an opportunity. They know that they need to act quickly to establish an innovative mindset with their team in order to get there quickly.
In this interactive keynote, Jim provides his unique insight on staying ahead in volatile times. A culture that has everyone thinking about what can be done going forward rather than looking back. A solutions-oriented mindset in which people are thinking less about the problems that have occurred, and more about the innovative strategies that could be pursued. A leadership style and mindset that takes on volatility as a form of innovation oxygen, complexity as a foundation for action, uncertainty as to the platform for disruption, and ambiguity as to the clarity for stifling aggressive indecision.
Imagine if you could accelerate your way into the future, by clearly aligning future trends, your strategic thinking, and your internal engine of creativity. Countless global organizations have engaged Jim Carroll for his unique insight and proven track record in providing a customized leadership program that will let you:
- SEE DISRUPTIVE TRENDS: you’ll better understand the trends that will impact you in the near and longer-term
- FOCUS ON OPPORTUNITY: you will achieve clarity on the trends that really matter
- ALIGN TO DISRUPTION: you will shift your thinking to the actions that really matter
- UNLOCK CREATIVITY: you will discover that it’s buried in your teams – and how you can let it out
- ACHIEVE AGILITY: you will learn more about the role of fast-teams
- ENHANCE YOUR SPEED: you will discover how to better align to our faster future
- ACCELERATE INNOVATION: you will find ways to rethink your strategic pipeline
- COLLABORATE MORE: you will maximize the benefit of your internal idea factory
- DELIVER ON GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES: you shift from reactive defense to disruptive offense
You will join the company of global leaders at Disney, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, BASF, Nikon, and hundreds more who have found that Jim’s crystal clear trends and innovation insight take them into a world in which the future belongs to those who are fast!
Bridging the Acceleration Gap: Achieving Growth By Aligning to The Trends of Our Post-Pandemic Future
Are you structured for slow in a fast world? The global pandemic has changed the axis of our universe. What was disruptive before is now massively transformative.
Do you have a strategy to keep up?
History tells us that every global crisis shifts the axis of the future of our universe, and every crisis offers an opportunity to improve. In the harsh reality of our post-pandemic world, leadership strategies that worked yesterday are exposed as being irrelevant tomorrow even while they are being actively considered today.
Pre-pandemic, CEOs and organizations were dealing with a world of business model disruption, the acceleration of technology, the faster evolution of key skills, and other critical issues. Now, in the harsh light of our new world, one thing is clear – the future is even more complex than it was before. And a simple fact has emerged – there is a massive and growing gap between the speed of change and the ability of organizations to keep up. Bridging this gap is critical to future success – and the significance of your inability to bridge the gap is even bigger than it was before.
Bridge the gap! What worked yesterday will not work tomorrow! You are on a guaranteed path to failure if you don’t align with our new reality – by mastering the disconnect between speed and structure. The acceleration gap is very real, and it’s growing larger all the time. Successful organizations will be those who can shrink the gap, minimize its impact, and turn it into an opportunity rather than a threat.
The Trends that Define Your Post Pandemic Future
The Future: If You Look Back at Today from 2030, What Will You See?
One day in the future, you'll look back at where you are today. What will you see? In this clip, I'm on stage in
An Economy in Recession? This is WHEN the Real Innovators Start to Win! What’s Your Plan?
New ideas, transformative innovations, and bold thinking don't die with recessionary times - in fact, a downturn is
Are You Thinking Fast Enough? The Implications of Post-Pandemic Acceleration!
Just over 10 years ago, my book "The Future Belongs to Those Who Are Fast" was released. It's a powerful look at the
It’s In To Be Out! A Look Back at My Outdoor Predictions from 2004!
And today, suddenly, it's springtime in Ontario! And so with a little bit of warmth, while working out on the deck,
Your Future is Faster – So Too is Disruption!
The future used to belong to those who are fast - it now belongs to those who are faster! That was the premise of a
Timing is Everything: Jim Carroll’s 5 Rules on Aligning to the Future!
Here's a big issue to wrap your head around - increasingly, your opportunity for future success will come from your
Headlines: My Tesla Life 5 Months In: They Own The Future – But Have a Long Fast Way to Go with One Aspect of It!
Just under five months ago, I picked up my Tesla Model 3. It was an exciting moment - I'd been speaking and writing
‘101 Things We Know About Our Future’ – An Esoteric List of Things That are Happening Now and Next!
My mind all too often races with ideas; I think too much. The busy activities in my head lead me to regularly scribble
“Workback Pushback” – When The Media Catches Up To Trends You’ve Already Covered!
So the New York Times ran an article about the fact that people are showing reluctance to go back to work. I
Future Insight! Farming, Insurance, Construction, Energy, Healthcare and Food!
It's been virtually busy! Here's a collection of a few recent virtual client events. Virtual that works, with short
Your Future? Companies That Do Not Yet Exist Will Sell Products Not Yet Conceived…
2 years ago, on stage in Marrakech, Morocco, in my opening keynote for the World Bank / International Finance
Headlines: What’s Really Going On With the Chip Shortage?
It's not a chip shortage - it's an agility, planning, and speed mismatch. Watch this video I filmed in my virtual
Though Leadership at Speed : Aligning Your Team to the Era of Acceleration!
For over 25 years, I've challenged leadership teams at some of the most fascinating organizations in the world - such
Why Legacy Auto Companies Have a Tough Hill to Climb : It’s Not an Auto Industry Anymore, It’s a Tech Industry!
From a keynote in 2018, a short clip where I'm talking about the reality going
Trend : The Future of Construction Post-Covid : It’s Now Built on a Foundation for Speed!
Virtual works. Yesterday, I delivered a concise, 15-minute keynote for eBuilder, the construction project management
Trends. Strategies. Actions : Defining your Post-Covid Disruptive Plan!
How well prepared are you for your post-Covid future? Do you understand the new trends? Have you formulated a
Trend: The Future of Manufacturing Post-Covid – What Can You Expect?
The folks at Applied Software, a leading purveyor of manufacturing software, invited me in to be the launch person for
CUSTOMIZED INSIGHT ON THE ISSUES THAT MATTER!
- Jim has spoken to over 2 million people, over 25 years, on 5 continents
- he has an established reputation as THE thought leader with very detailed, extensive, industry-specific insight
- this includes agriculture, finance, insurance, retail, manufacturing. healthcare, energy, sports, transportation & infrastructure, consumer products & more
- no two presentations have ever been the same
- each is carefully crafted based on particular client issues, trends, and requirements
- Jim conducts extensive, in-depth research using sophisticated online research tools that lead him into research papers, industry reports, news media, and more
- most keynotes and leadership meetings involve 25 to 50+ hours of customized research prep
- his insight is enhanced by unique insight shared with him from his global Fortune 1000 client base
JIM’S MESSAGE TO YOU?
“Years from now, we will look back and realize that many industries, technologies, concepts and ideas accelerated throughout the crisis, as the opportunity they provided, proved to be critical.
They did not give up on the opportunity for accelerating their organization into the future through effective leadership insight. The time to consider an effective virtual speaker is now!”