Your Post Covid Reality
The Trends that Define Your Future!
The ultimate impact of Covid-19 on your future? Beyond the fact that we will be living in a somewhat surreal and unusual future, another fact remains – every organization is entering a new future in which a new era of massive acceleration defines everything you will do.
Futurist Jim Carroll outlines what you can expect!
Do You Have What it Takes?
In a world of virtual lockdowns and fast-moving economic volatility, future-oriented leadership insight is now more important than ever before.
FACTS ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
- 68% per cent of organizations have said that global pandemic has forced then to adopt and change their business model
- 77% recognize the need for systemic change in their operations
- 82% believe a more challenging economy is in their future
- and yet 47% of CFO’s are not very comfortable committing to new investments in the next 6 to 12 months
Agility, Flexibility, Volatility!
Future Oriented Leadership
The relevance of existing business models as a future strategy has been put into stark reality at the same time that operational preparedness for the future has been put to the challenge.
The acceleration of many previous trends now defines your future, and it’s your ability to interpret, plan for and align to what comes next that will define your success.
Are you a future-oriented leader?
- what lessons have you learned have you learned through the pandemic?
- Have you considered how your future has shifted, changed, and transformed?
- and more important – what you are going to do about it?
- do you operate at speed, given that over 50% of executives have said speed, agility, flexibility and future adaptability ar the key characteristics for success going forward
- the future isn’t what it used to be – but do you know what it is to become?
Imagine if you could accelerate your way into the future, by clearly aligning future trends, your strategic thinking, and your internal engine of creativity. Countless global organizations have engaged Jim Carroll for his unique insight and proven track record in providing a customized leadership program that will let you:
- SEE DISRUPTIVE TRENDS: you’ll better understand the trends that will impact you in the near and longer-term
- FOCUS ON OPPORTUNITY: you will achieve clarity on the trends that really matter
- ALIGN TO DISRUPTION: you will shift your thinking to the actions that really matter
- UNLOCK CREATIVITY: you will discover that it’s buried in your teams – and how you can let it out
- ACHIEVE AGILITY: you will learn more about the role of fast-teams
- ENHANCE YOUR SPEED: you will discover how to better align to our faster future
- ACCELERATE INNOVATION: you will find ways to rethink your strategic pipeline
- COLLABORATE MORE: you will maximize the benefit of your internal idea factory
- DELIVER ON GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES: you shift from reactive defense to disruptive offense
You will join the company of global leaders at Disney, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, BASF, Nikon, and hundreds more who have found that Jim’s crystal clear trends and innovation insight take them into a world in which the future belongs to those who are fast!
The Trends that Define Your Post Pandemic Future
“Workback Pushback” – When The Media Catches Up To Trends You’ve Already Covered!
So the New York Times ran an article about the fact that people are showing reluctance to go back to work. I
Future Insight! Farming, Insurance, Construction, Energy, Healthcare and Food!
It's been virtually busy! Here's a collection of a few recent virtual client events. Virtual that works, with short
Your Future? Companies That Do Not Yet Exist Will Sell Products Not Yet Conceived…
2 years ago, on stage in Marrakech, Morocco, in my opening keynote for the World Bank / International Finance
Headlines: What’s Really Going On With the Chip Shortage?
It's not a chip shortage - it's an agility, planning, and speed mismatch. Watch this video I filmed in my virtual
Though Leadership at Speed : Aligning Your Team to the Era of Acceleration!
For over 25 years, I've challenged leadership teams at some of the most fascinating organizations in the world - such
Why Legacy Auto Companies Have a Tough Hill to Climb : It’s Not an Auto Industry Anymore, It’s a Tech Industry!
From a keynote in 2018, a short clip where I'm talking about the reality going
Trend : The Future of Construction Post-Covid : It’s Now Built on a Foundation for Speed!
Virtual works. Yesterday, I delivered a concise, 15-minute keynote for eBuilder, the construction project management
Trends. Strategies. Actions : Defining your Post-Covid Disruptive Plan!
How well prepared are you for your post-Covid future? Do you understand the new trends? Have you formulated a
Trend: The Future of Manufacturing Post-Covid – What Can You Expect?
The folks at Applied Software, a leading purveyor of manufacturing software, invited me in to be the launch person for
Video: The Economic Implications of ‘Hesistancy’
Some will win Some will lose -- Journey A clip from a recent podcast on the future of manufacturing, in which I
Accelerate Your Future – Imaginate More! (Video Playlist)
Think big! Most fast! Start now! A selection of clips from the
Fitbits for Cows, Drone Technology, and the Fact that the Future of Just About Everything is All About Batteries!
Here's a clip to get you thinking! It's from a talk I gave for a global Siemens energy summit. I'm telling the story
The Future: If You Look Back at Today from 2030, What Will You See?
One of the challenges with the global pandemic is that so many companies were essentially involved in triage - fighting
The Disruptive Trends that Define Your REALLY BIG Future. But Are You Thinking too Small?
Individually, any trend is disruptive. Combine them together, and it's transformative. When everything connects, power
Trend : Workback Pushback – What happens when People DON’T Want to Go Back to the Office?
As we start to enter the next, new phase of our post-pandemic world, what happens when people don't want to back to the
Video : Understanding the Impact of the Acceleration Gap!
Are you structured for slow in a fast world? The global pandemic has changed the axis of our universe. What was
Your Biggest Challenge? You Are Structured for Slow – in a World that is Crazy Stupid Fast!
Hey, guess what! You’re structured for slow in a world that is ridiculously fast! What’s your
Keynotes I’ve Delivered: And the 101 Ideas on Disruptive Thinking, Innovation Acceleration and Your Next Future That They Provide
So - someone asked me if I delivered canned insight. LOL. I'll just give you this playlist to start. And then,
CUSTOMIZED INSIGHT ON THE ISSUES THAT MATTER!
- Jim has spoken to over 2 million people, over 25 years, on 5 continents
- he has an established reputation as THE thought leader with very detailed, extensive, industry-specific insight
- this includes agriculture, finance, insurance, retail, manufacturing. healthcare, energy, sports, transportation & infrastructure, consumer products & more
- no two presentations have ever been the same
- each is carefully crafted based on particular client issues, trends, and requirements
- Jim conducts extensive, in-depth research using sophisticated online research tools that lead him into research papers, industry reports, news media, and more
- most keynotes and leadership meetings involve 25 to 50+ hours of customized research prep
- his insight is enhanced by unique insight shared with him from his global Fortune 1000 client base
JIM’S MESSAGE TO YOU?
“Years from now, we will look back and realize that many industries, technologies, concepts and ideas accelerated throughout the crisis, as the opportunity they provided, proved to be critical.
They did not give up on the opportunity for accelerating their organization into the future through effective leadership insight. The time to consider an effective virtual speaker is now!”