The speed of change, which has always been overwhelming, is only increasing as technology advances and massive disruption and transformation comes into every industry. Jim Carroll’s key mantra – ‘the future belongs to those who are fast’ – has caught the imagination of CEO’s and leaders world-wide as they align themselves to the era of acceleration.
We know that legacy is not a guarantee: the most successful businesses of the future won’t be the largest companies with a track record – but the fastest: those who can adapt new innovations, opportunities and transformations into their business models. But getting the timing right will be the key to their success! That’s why Jim Carroll structure for success as found in his “5 Rules to Determine the Arrival of the Future” provides specific, actionable insight on how how to align to the timing of the arrival of the future.
What are those rules?
1. The future happens, but eventually
2. The future is usually slow, and then, instant
3. Technology puts great uncertainty on the accuracy of rules 1 and 2
4. Accelerating science can suddenly make your previous future-estimate terribly inaccurate
5. Just when you think you’ve got the future all figured out, kids come along
Using this structure, Jim provides a high level, fast paced, content rich voyage into the future, with perfect guidance on how to align your organization to what comes next, and how to align yourself to the heart of the trends!