Exploring the Disruptive Virtual Opportunity
With Multiple Opportunities for Online Engagement!
25 years on stage with global clients like Disney, NASA and the World Bank, Jim Carroll excels at delivering the same customized insight, high-energy presentations, with full interactivity, from a state of the art virtual home broadcast studio.
In a world of talking-heads delivering stale content via boring Webinar backdrops, you will discover in Jim Carroll effective online leadership insight in an interactive broadcast style that redefines the state of the possible, the opportunity for attention grabbing online content, and engaging interactivity.
This page will help you understand the many different virtual offerings Jim Carroll can provide to you.
- Jim has a 25 year track record with events similar to yours. He knows what works, how to deliver, and works with you to achieve your objectives. Experience counts.
- Live, interactive keynotes streamed online or pre-taped professionally produced video
- Live events are professionally produced from a sophisticated virtual green screen studio
- Pre-taped videos are produced with an overseas professional video editor
- Your online event is further enhanced with opportunities for short pre-event ‘teaser’ videos or by distribution of post-event summary videos
- Multiple platforms are supported – Zoom, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, etc
- Interactivity through Q&A, text message polling, professional white boarding services, event production and more
Jim’s Personal Message to You
“Your Virtual Opportunities are Endless!”
Option 1: Live, Interactive Virtual Keynotes
Stunning keynotes from a virtual home studio!
How it Works
- A sophisticated, home based virtual broadcast studio with green screen technology
- Video backdrop can be customized with multiple different ‘stage sets’
- Drop down / picture in picture video, text bullets, Keynote / Powerpoint slide options
- Fully customized message delivered with the customized, detailed research for which Jim Carroll is known
- Segments of 4-5 minutes broken up by online audience interaction designed for short attention spans
- Interactivity through text message polling, Q&A and other online tools
- Formats of 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Pre-event tech-rehearsals to ensure smooth and reliable integration into your event
- Opportunities for re-use of recorded material
Virtual Keynote Highlight Reel #1
Virtual Keynote Highlight Reel #2
Option 2: Pre-Recorded Virtual Keynotes
or Customized Leadership Video Series
Professionally edited video suitable for online use, with special effects, titles and multimedia
Pre-Recorded Virtual Keynote Introduction #1
Pre-Recorded Virtual Keynote #2
How It works
- Designed to take your online events up a notch!
- Professionally produced with Jim’s overseas video partner
- Filmed with multiple camera angles in Jim’s green screen broadcast studio
- Footage is then sent overseas for editing and production
- Video transitions from Jim on ‘stage sets’ (clip 1) to full screen video/titles to emphasize key points (clip 2)
- Formats include ‘video keynotes’ (15-25 minutes) or a customized leadership series (i.e. 10 videos each at 2-5 minutes in length)
- A short video in which Jim describes the opportunity and methodology for these recorded video keynotes or leadership video series
Enhancing Your Event with
Pre and Post-Event Video Production
Your event doesn’t start the moment Jim walks on his virtual stage, and it doesn’t end when he exits. The ideas and concepts that he presents on future trends and innovation should start well before he appears — and should continue to be shared with the participants long after the event is over.
Take advantage of the professional pre and post event videos that Jim can prepare for you to kick things up a notch!
- You get a professionally produced pre-event video in digital format
- It’s short (<2:20), designed for sharing on Twitter, Facebook and other social media promotional channels
- It’s proven to drive event registration: both SAP and Siemens ended up with oversold events
- Jim consults with you on the key message for the video, and then films his message in his home green-screen studio
- Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks
- A minimal cost investment for Jim’s overseas producer gets you pre-event video that will “wow” your attendees and drive attendance for your event – or will have attendees buzzing with the insight they shared
Clip 1 : NRECA Online Regional Week
Clip 2: Cape Giradeu School Board Pre-Event Video
- Jim’s virtual keynotes are automatically recorded at professional quality
- This provides an opportunity for a post-event ‘keynote summary’
- For an additional cost, Jim’s overseas producer can enhance the video with multimedia, text summaries of key points, audience interaction and more
- Talk to Jim to explore your options!
Virtual. Done Right.
Another personal message from Jim.
“You think virtual sucks. But that’s because all you’ve done is go to virtual events that suck. That perception stops RIGHT HERE!“