I often talk on stage to my clients about the concept of organizational agility: that is, the ability to respond to fast-changing circumstances. In the high velocity economy, everything can move quickly : markets, customer expectations, competitors, products ….
In this video clip, I take a deeper look at the concept of agility, outlining that organizations that master the capability have several key attributes:
- they are rapid movers
- cost excellence is a major focus
- their customers have set high expectations
- they establish instant, need driven relationships in order to get things done
- they excel at rapid response to new market demands
- they focus on fast time to market
- they have mastered the ability for quick marshalling of resources
- ….and they have instant scalability!
GET IN TOUCH
Jim's Facebook page
You'll find Jim's latest videos on Youtube
Mastodon. What's on Jim's mind? Check his feed!
LinkedIn - reach out to Jim for a professional connection!
Flickr! Get inspired! A massive archive of all of Jim's daily inspirational quotes!
Instagram - the home for Jim's motivational mind!