What do innovative organizations do? They re-orient themselves for an economy in which their ability to react to fast paced change will increasingly define their success.
In this clip, Jim Carroll outlines for an audience of several thousand the key attributes of today’s innovation heroes:
In essence, these organizations concentrate upon:
- an accelerated innovation cycle
- the rapid ingestion of new technologies / methodologies
- faster time to market
- rapid re-focusing of resources to deal with new opportunity or threat
- a rabid focus on operational excellence
- a rapid response to volatility
- and a re-orientation to fast paced consumer and brand perception
Jim has studied the innovation attitudes of hundreds of global organizations, and has carefully come to define what it is that allows some organizations to achieve stunning levels of innovation success, while others become innovation laggards. These attributes are a good part of the defining characteristics for success.
What do you think?
GET IN TOUCH
Jim's Facebook page
You'll find Jim's latest videos on Youtube
Mastodon. What's on Jim's mind? Check his feed!
LinkedIn - reach out to Jim for a professional connection!
Flickr! Get inspired! A massive archive of all of Jim's daily inspirational quotes!
Instagram - the home for Jim's motivational mind!