“Every successful individual shares one thing in common: they’ve worked hard to ensure that every future trend becomes a reality!” – Futurist Jim Carroll
Here’s what we know about successful people:
- they don’t wait: they act
- they don’t stop: they restart
- they don’t give up: they battle back
- they don’t set barriers: they smash them
- they don’t listen to the naysayers: they ignore them
- they don’t think it can’t be done: they find a way to get it done
- they don’t listen to those who way it won’t work: they make it work
- they don’t accept the way it is: they choose to make it the way it will be
- they refuse to accept that ‘it’s always done this way: they find a different way
- they refuse to accept that the status quo is a good option: they make a different quo
- they ignore those who say it can’t be done: they simply go ahead and prove that it can be done
- they don’t listen to those who tell them that it’s a dumb idea: they are too busy making it a far better idea
- they don’t look at some ‘crazy’ future trend and think that it’s ‘crazy’: they see the potential that it represents
They show up, they put in the effort, and they ignore all the noise around them.
Shouldn’t you do that too?
GET IN TOUCH
Jim's Facebook page
You'll find Jim's latest videos on Youtube
Mastodon. What's on Jim's mind? Check his feed!
LinkedIn - reach out to Jim for a professional connection!
Flickr! Get inspired! A massive archive of all of Jim's daily inspirational quotes!
Instagram - the home for Jim's motivational mind!