The acceleration of AI is not just about the technology; it’s not just about ChatGPT; it’s about the AI Megatrends! The transformative and disruptive concepts involving such things as predictive diagnostics, autonomous technologies, and machine vision, the hyper-connectivity of intelligent devices, the integration of AI into robotics and virtualized digital twin technologies, workforce and process augmentation technologies, virtual knowledge assistants, real-time risk monitoring, product reinvention, and transformation through embedded AI, and so much more!
These are the types of AI Megatrends that you need to understand in order to comprehend how your industry, profession, association, and job and career will change. AI is already causing a massive change in every industry such as: changing the way we diagnose and treat medical conditions; how we assess and underwrite insurance risk using sophisticated AI risk management tools; how we manage our march to precision-farming using AI-driven autonomous technologies; how we are using AI throughout retail and manufacturing for deep supply chain analysis and inventory management.
It’s vast, sweeping, transformative megatrends that will continue at a faster pace as we enter the ‘era of acceleration.’
Futurist Jim Carroll puts these realities into perspective for your organization in a fast-paced keynote or leadership meeting presentation. A highly customized, industry-specific AI Megatrent overview, based on customized research specific to your industry and organization, and aligned to your unique perspective. It’s insight that matters, that is relevant and actionable!
The AI Megatrends
JIM’S ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WEBSITE
What you need RIGHT NOW is highly relevant AI Megatrends guidance from a realistic, strategic business perspective.
Jim will help you understand:
- the AI Megatrends that are already underway, and those that are yet to come
- the disruptive and transformative context of these trends in your industry, profession, or association, based on up-to-the-minute detailed research specific to your requirements
- why the ‘era of acceleration’ with AI will now challenge all your assumptions about your future
- the strategic opportunities that exist with AI within your industry and organization, on a near, medium, and long-term basis
- the significant challenges and risks that exist for the same time frame
- what leading innovators and competitors are doing to align with these fast-moving trends
- what actionable steps you can pursue so you can prepare a concise strategic plan for your organization and team
Futurist Jim Carroll will help you cut through the noise and the hype to understand what is really happening, and the critical nature of the important trends that you must pay attention to!