BOOKING JIM CARROLL
CUSTOMIZATION AND FEES
Jim has been appearing on stage, worldwide, since 1994. With a 25 year track record, you are investing in experience!
Jim is represented by the leading speakers bureaus in the world, a testament to the deep respect he has in the global speaking industry.
NASA, Disney, the PGA of America, the Swiss Innovation Forum – when you are booking Jim for your event or leadership meeting, you are joining with global leaders who have done the same.
YOUR INVESTMENT IN EXPERIENCE AND INSIGHT
Thank you for your inquiry into booking Jim Carroll for your meeting or leadership event.
This page provides some details on how to book Jim Carroll for your meeting or event, as well as the process once you have booked Jim.
Jim speaks, on average, at 40 events per year, so the key thing to know is this: that he will deliver upon your requirements with a highly customized talk based on your particular needs.
Working with Jim Carroll
There are two aspects of working with Jim: the contracting / booking process, and the part where he works with you to shape his insight and remarks to deliver a highly customized keynote presentation.
You’ll find information on both of these issues below.
Why Jim Carroll? Watch This!
How does Jim work with you? Watch this video which outlines the 3 key things he does in working with you.
When it comes to your meeting, experience matters. You’ve already got a big investment with the people in the room, and the overall cost to organize and put on your event. You certainly don’t want to skimp on content. Learn why NASA, the PGA of America and Disney booked Jim for events similar to your own.
Customizing Your Content
Unlike many other speakers, Jim will build his presentation based upon close consultation with you, enhanced by a very detailed, customized research process.
The result? You get a keynote specifically tailored to your issues and event theme – with highly detailed industry specific insight.
Typically, this will involve the following steps
- an initial exploratory discussion, in which Jim will work with you to understand the key goals, message and issues Jim will need to focus in on with his talk
- during this call, Jim will be able to quickly provide you with a high level overview of how he will be able to approach the talk in the context of your needs.
- Jim then undertakes his detailed research, with particular use on accessing a specialized database of millions of articles from media sources, industry publications, research reports and scientific journals
- he will then schedule an initial presentation review with you, to provide a further opportunity to shape the direction, tone, content and approach for his talk
- additional followup rollup reviews will be scheduled (if necessary)
How customized is Jim’s insight? Consider this: after one talk for an agricultural group, one fellow approached Jim and asked him how long he had been a farmer!
Jim Carroll Fee Structure – 2019
- US & Canada: $25,000. Flat fee airfare $1,500 to $3,500
- South America $40,000. Flat fee airfare $10,000 to $12,500
- Europe $35-45,000. Flat fee airfare $10,000 to $15,0000
- Middle East & Africa $45-75,000. Flat fee airfare $15,000 to $17,5000
- Asia $50-75,000. Flat fee airfare $15,000 to $25,000
- Australia/New Zealand $40-60,000. Flat fee airfare $15,000 to $25,000
Kick it Up a Notch with a Pre-Event Video!
An increasing number of clients are looking for a short little video to promote their event, and Jim has been delivering!
Jim films for you a custom pre-event video, which is then set to Hollywood-style production values with his overseas video producer, Armine Simonyan.
During the day, she’s a Television LiveNews broadcasting specialist based in Russia, including various overseas version of Deal No Deal, Dancing with The Stars and many other popular shows – and at night she does freelance work for Jim!
Here’s a little bit more insight on what’s involved:
- you get a professionally produced pre-event video in digital format
- it’s short (<2:20), designed for sharing on Twitter, Facebook and other social media promotional channels
- it’s proven to drive event registration ; both SAP and Siemens ended up with oversold events
- Jim consults with you on the key message for the video, and then films his message in his home green-screen studio
- the raw video is sent to his overseas video producer for production into a highly polished, professional video with a powerful message
- delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.
- a minimal cost investment for Jim’s overseas producer of $1,000 gets you a pre-event video that will “wow” your attendees and drive attendance for your event
Check the numerous videos which Jim provided to other clients – you’ll be convinced this small investment will provide massive dividends!
Drive Attendance and Registrations!
Your key goals are to drive attendance, get event registrations happening, and build some buzz! Watch these pre-event videos Jim prepared for several clients which did exactly that!
Deliver a Message Before the Meeting!
Get your people thinking about the issues in the room, before they get into the room! These videos were distributed to attendees in advance of an internal global leadership meeting.
Post Event Recap Video
Your event does not stop with the keynote – nor should it.
Jim Carroll will put together a professionally produced, summary video for you of his keynote, including key messages from his talk on stage, enhanced by a personal message from Jim filmed in his green screen home studio, The video – 5 to 10 minutes in length (or longer) depending on your objectives and distribution method – is then brought up to professional standards by his overseas video producer.
Need a sample? Here’s Jim’s 2 minute 2019 highlight reel, which features a blend of his stage performance and key messages.
Approximate cost of post-event video: $2,500 to $5,000, with a custom quote to be provided based upon discussion with Jim of your objectives, distribution method, etc.
Note: For cases where you have arranged for high-qaulity digital video of Jim’s keynote on stage.
The Contracting Process – Booking Jim
- Travel – flat fee airfare will be quoted depending on location, based on business class travel.
- You cover hotel and local ground.
- No, Jim won’t use your corporate travel department or use tickets booked by you. His office manages all of his travel arrangements.
- Jim is represented by many of the top speakers bureaus and agents worldwide. If you found Jim through one of these organizations, let’s keep them in the loop. It will make no difference to the fee.
- We present you with a simple 3 page, performance oriented contract once you decide to move forward. The contract must be signed in order to secure the engagement.
- A deposit of 50% is due upon signing, with the balance due 60 days in advance. If payment cannot be processed in the required window, corporate credit card payment with be accepted with a 3.9% processing fee
- No, we will not accept your 37 page contract addendum. (Yes, this has happened!). We’re pretty certain you have an awesome legal department with awesome legal skills. But, our simple contract is our contract. But seriously, they don’t need to demonstrate to us their expertise; they probably have more important work to do!
You're in Good Company - Check These Recent Event Highlights!
Keynote: Berkshire Partners, Denver, Colorado – Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast: Aligning Yourself for the Era of Acceleration
We live in a time of massive challenge, and yet one of massive opportunity. Every industry is being redefined at
Keynote: Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Chicago, IL – The Acceleration of Healthcare in the Era of Exponentiation
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) represents the country’s biopharmaceutical research
Keynote: DePaul University Entrepreneur Family and Business Council, Chicago, IL – Think Big, Start Small, Scale Fast: Family Enterprises in the Era of Acceleration
We live in a time of massive challenge and opportunity. Every industry is impacted by business model disruption, the
Keynote: Revionics Insight 2019, Torrey Pines, CA – Aligning to Acceleration: Innovating in Retail, the Era of Relentless Velocity
The average consumer scans some 12 feet of shelf space per second. Mobile interactions are dominating purchasing
Keynote: NSC 2019 – National Safety Council, San Diego, CA – “The Future of Safety and Risk”
This is the largest occupational health and safety conference in the world, with over 15,000 professionals in the field
Keynote: EY National Tax Conference, Montreal, Canada – The Reality of Disruptive Trends
This global professional services organization had me on stage in Montreal, Canada, at their annual client tax
Keynote: Autoglass 2019, Indianapolis, IN: The Future of Automotive and Aftermarket Repair
What do you do in the automotive repair industry if you fix cars - and people are no longer buying cars? What happens
Upcoming Keynote: International Finance Corporation – A Member of the World Bank Group, Marrakesh, Morocco
I'm thrilled to announce that I will be the opening keynote speaker for the upcoming 2nd Global Manufacturing
Keynote: DTN Energy, Omaha Nebraska – The Future of Transportation and Energy
The era of oil is over! Everyone from Forbes to Bloomberg is now reporting on what I observed as a trend years ago -
Keynote: Pfizer, Paris, France: The Acceleration of Healthcare
The rapid evolution of genomic science, the acceleration of gene therapy, the virtualization of healthcare with medical
Keynote: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, Orlando, Florida – Agriculture 2025 and the Future of the World’s Oldest Profession
This organization is involved in agricultural lending in the eastern US, and this particular event brings together
Keynote: Career Education Colleges & Universites, New Orleans, LA – The Future of Education
The theme of the annual convention for this group of private colleges and univerities was “Innovation: Our History!
Keynote: Matheson Financial, Dallas, Texas – The Future of Construction in the Era of Robotics and AI
This company is involved in financing of major construction, energy and infrastructure projects, and once a year,
Keynote: Itron Leadership Meeting, San Diego, CA – The Future of Energy Utilities : Connected, Intelligent, Localized
This organization provides infrastructure and technology solutions to the energy utility sector. Once a year, they
Keynote: American Cotton Shippers Association, Laguna Beach, California – The Future of The Agricultural Supply Chain
When do you align yourself to the future? How do you determine when certain key trends which will have a profound
Keynote: National Council for Prescription Drug Programs, Phoenix : “Dare to Disrupt”
"Dare to Disrupt!" That was the theme for this healthcare and pharma focused event in Phoenix. It's an interesting time
Keynote: American Association of Orthopaedic Executives, Nashville: The Acceleration of Healthcare
3D printed body parts. The acceleration of medical science and the rapid emergence of new materials. IOT connectivity