A few weeks ago, I began using the Reinvigorate.Net “simple, real time web analytics & heatmaps” service on my Website.
I thought it might be of interest to put in perspective, on a weekly basis, some of the things that people have been discovering on my site. With over 1,100 blog posts full of insight and content, there’s a lot of information in there!
So here’s the 2nd version of ‘search phrases’ that people were using this week — and the Web page on my site that the search engine directed them to.
Listed first is the search phrase; next is the page that they ended upon at my site.
- Trends or Innovation in retail: Retail trends blog category
- Corporate agility – “What makes for corporate agility?”
- Health care trends 2010 – “10 Big Realities for Healthcare in 2010“
- Food industry trend – “Food Industry Trends: Faster is the New Fast!“
- Importance of innovation and creativity – “The importance of innovation in the era of the new normal“
- Future trends associations – “Is There a Future for Associations?
- Next billion dollar industry – “Competing with analytics: the next billion dollar industry“
- Sporting goods future – “The future of sporting goods in a world of high velocity“
- What to do to be innovative – “How to be innovative with the six C’s of innovation“
- The insurance industry in 2015 – “The insurance industry in 2015“
- Reason for consumer moving from – “We shop faster: the new fast world of retail, food and consumer products“