A few weeks ago, I began using the Reinvigorate.Net “simple, real time web analytics & heatmaps” service on my Website.
I thought it might be of interest to put in perspective, on a weekly basis, some of the things that people have been discovering on my site. With over 1,100 blog posts full of insight and content, there’s a lot of information in there!
So here’s the 2nd version of ‘search phrases’ that people were using this week — and the Web page on my site that the search engine directed them to.
Listed first is the search phrase; next is the page that they ended upon at my site.
- Trends or Innovation in retail: Retail trends blog category
- Corporate agility – “What makes for corporate agility?”
- Health care trends 2010 – “10 Big Realities for Healthcare in 2010“
- Food industry trend – “Food Industry Trends: Faster is the New Fast!“
- Importance of innovation and creativity – “The importance of innovation in the era of the new normal“
- Future trends associations – “Is There a Future for Associations?
- Next billion dollar industry – “Competing with analytics: the next billion dollar industry“
- Sporting goods future – “The future of sporting goods in a world of high velocity“
- What to do to be innovative – “How to be innovative with the six C’s of innovation“
- The insurance industry in 2015 – “The insurance industry in 2015“
- Reason for consumer moving from – “We shop faster: the new fast world of retail, food and consumer products“
GET IN TOUCH
Jim's Facebook page
You'll find Jim's latest videos on Youtube
Mastodon. What's on Jim's mind? Check his feed!
LinkedIn - reach out to Jim for a professional connection!
Flickr! Get inspired! A massive archive of all of Jim's daily inspirational quotes!
Instagram - the home for Jim's motivational mind!